Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kamille



As you know yesterdays entry was about Kelly of Karmina. Today so I don't make her feel left out, it's Kamille's turn. There is a lot of nice things about Kamille.Kamille is one great person who I like. One thing I remember is when I first met Kelly and Kamille in person, Kamille came right up to me and looked up with a great big smile. I thought she was going to say " Wow you're tall."But she didn't. She gave me a nice warm hug. When I saw Kelly and Kamille in June, they made a birthday wish video for my niece and nephew. When my nephew saw it, he went "She called me Bubba" with a smile. The she was Kamille.The same day I saw them in June, Kamille told me that I was one of the most important things to do in NY. I sat next to Kamille at breakfast in June. I gave her and Kelly two great things I made, a photo cube, and a photo of them and I. She also held my stuffed elephant, Elmer. She got a great big smile on her face. I enjoy talking to both girls on both Twitter, and Facebook and in the streaming chats. Like Kelly, Kamille can cheer someone up just by walking into the room. In one of the videos the girls made, it was Kamille's birthday, and she wished me a happy birthday. I will always love talking to both Kelly and Kamille. They are like the younger sisters I never had.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Edward. Both Kelly and Kamille seem like great ladies. They're lucky to have you as such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete