Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My trip to Florida





It all started On June 23 two big things happened. My mom, my oldest nephew arrived from Florida. They both came up for my youngest nephew on my brother's family christening. They weren't the only ones to come to NY. Karmina came back! June 24, I got an email from Kelly. She asked me if I would like to come to breakfast with her and Kamille. I was excited. I told her that would be great. So we worked out a plan to have breakfast together the following Friday, June 25. The The 25, came and I brought my friend Frank down with me to meet the girls. Frank was in the hospital not that long before with blood clots in his lungs and leg. Anyway, I took the train and met Frank at Grand Central Station. From their we took the shuttle to Times Square and the train to 84th St. Around 9, Kelly and Kamille came. We had a great time at breakfast. The girls then made a movie for me wishing my oldest niece, and youngest nephew in my sister's family a happy birthday. We also took some pictures. Then the girls had to go to rehearsal for the Tommy Awards for which one of their songs was nominated. So Frank and I went back to Grand Central and I came home. When I got home, I went and called my mom on her cell phone and told her I was home. She said to wait because she was out with my sister and when she would leave, she'd call me and come by. When we were at breakfast, the girls told me something that made me feel good. Kamille told me that I was one of the most important things to do in NY. Kelly told me that they wouldn't have come back to NY if not for me. Kelly also told me to expect a package from them. When I got home, there was a package at the door. In it was a nice shirt from the girls and a bunch of goodies for fans. Later that day, I got together with my mom and went grocery shopping, then came home. The 30th, my mom, nephew, and I went to the airport to go back to Florida. My reason to go to FL was for the dentist and my youngest nephew wanted me there for his birthday. I had a good time in FL. The dental hygienist said I had no cavities. I also went to this great place called Giraffe Farm. The man who owns it, Lex Salsbury used to run the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. It was a cool place. My mom, dad, and I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. That's great, Edward. I'm glad you all had a good time together.

    ReplyDelete